Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Album Review: Rhett Miller - The Dreamer




Rhett Miller - The Dreamer


01. Lost Without You
02. Long Long Long
03. Out Of Love
04. Sleepwalkin'
05. This Summer Lie
06. I'll Try To
07. Marina
08. Swimmin' In Sunshine
09. As Close As I Came To Being Right (feat. Rosanne Cash)
10. Love Grows
11. Picture This
12. Complicated Man
13. Sweet Dreams





Standout Tracks: Sleepwalkin' / Lost Without You / Out Of Love


The Dreamer is out today via Maximum Sunshine.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Rhett Miller
[Facebook] Rhett Miller

[Count Me Out] Rhett Miller "Out Of Love"
[Count Me Out] Rhett Miller Announces The Interpreter Live At Largo
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Rhett Miller - Rhett Miller
[Count Me Out] Rhett Miller "I Need To Know Where I Stand"
[Count Me Out] Rhett Miller "Terrible Vision"

No comments:

Post a Comment