Monday, June 30, 2008

Favorite Albums Of 2008 So Far




So we're basically half way through the year and I've decided to fill you in on what my favorite albums have been so far. I'm not forsure if I will include the records technically released in 2007 on my final list of the year, but I do however, still dig them. Also, please feel free to share any thoughts and/or recommendations that I may be unaware of. Thanks.



25. Lil Wayne - Tha Carter III

24. Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours

23. Coldplay - Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends

22. She & Him - Volume One

21. Sun Kil Moon - April

20. Santogold - Santogold

19. Wolf Parade - At Mount Zoomer

18. The Black Keys - Attack & Release

17. Sigur Rós - Með suð i eyrum við spilum endalaust

16. Death Cab For Cutie - Narrow Stairs

15. Old 97's - Blame It On Gravity

14. My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges

13. Pattern Is Movement - All Together

12. Vampire Weekend – Vampire Weekend (2007)

11. Mates Of State - Re-Arrange Us







10. Thao - We Brave Bee Stings And All

09. Beach House - Devotion

08. The Helio Sequence - Keep Your Eyes Ahead

07. The Acorn - Glory Hope Mountain (2007, 2008 US Release)

06. The Dodos - Visiter

05. Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago (2007, Re-Release)

04. Bowerbirds - Hymn For A Dark Horse (2007, Re-Release)

03. The Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely

02. Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes

01. Colour Revolt - Plunder, Beg, And Curse


No comments:

Post a Comment