Monday, June 16, 2008

Count Me Out Monthly Mix #03




Every month I like to put together a collection of songs (a Monthly Mix) that I currently dig and or have caught my attention in one way or another. To download this as "one track", please follow the "Monthly Mix" link above. However, for individual tracks, I recommend searching out previous posts or using the Hype Machine. Thanks and enjoy.


June Mix

01. Panda Bear - I'm Not
02. Sigur Rós - Gobbledigook
03. Page France - The Purple Twist
04. The Acorn - Flood Pt. 1
05. Feist - Past In Present
06. Apostle Of Hustle - Energy Of Death
07. Midlake - Van Occupanther
08. Bowerbirds - Human Hands
09. Vetiver - Roll On Babe
10. Wolf Parade - The Grey Estates
11. Jamie Lidell - Another Day
12. Old 97s - I Will Remain



[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Monthly Mix #02
[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Monthly Mix #01

No comments:

Post a Comment