Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Album Review: Haley Bonar - Big Star




Haley Bonar - Big Star


01. Green Eyed Boy
02. Arms Of Harm
03. Little Maiden Gin
04. Big Star
05. Mayday
06. Better Half
07. Something Great
08. Queen Of Everything
09. Highway 16
10. Along
11. Tiger Boy





Standout Tracks: Arms Of Harm / Something Great / Big Star


I'm really liking this new record from Canadian born, St. Paul based songstress, Haley Bonar. I can't say that it is the best thing I've heard all year, but it's definitely an enjoyable listen. Big Star is out today via Afternoon.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Haley Bonar
[Website] Haley Bonar

No comments:

Post a Comment