Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Few Videos From The Cotton Jones Basket Ride




So as you may know, I played a show with The Cotton Jones Basket Ride last night at Schubas, here in Chicago and man do I love these guys. Such good tunes and good people. I captured the last four songs of their set on video (posted below). I also just came across two fantastic videos from Instrumental Analysis, which I have posted below as well, however, I highly suggest that you head on over there to grab mp3's of them. As for Page France, Mr. Michael Nau stated that their may eventually be a future release, but this is what his main concentration is for now. The forthcoming full-length, Paranoid Cocoon, should be out towards the end of the year, along with another EP and of course more shows. Cotton's second EP of the planned three, The Archery [EP], is out now via Quite Scientific.




[VIDEO] The Cotton Jones Basket Ride - I Was 17 (Starflyer 59 Cover)




[VIDEO] The Cotton Jones Basket Ride - The Spinning Wheel




[VIDEO] The Cotton Jones Basket Ride - I Don't Suppose (Live at Schubas 06.23.08)




[VIDEO] The Cotton Jones Basket Ride - Chewing Gum (Live at Schubas 06.23.08)




[VIDEO] The Cotton Jones Basket Ride - ? / I Was 17 (Starflyer 59) (Live at Schubas 06.23.08)


[Myspace] The Cotton Jones Basket Ride

[Count Me Out] The Cotton Jones Basket Ride "Midnight Monday And A Telescope"
[Count Me Out] The Cotton Jones Basket Ride Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] More New Cotton Jones Basket Ride Tunes
[Count Me Out] The Cotton Jones Basket Ride Posts Some New Jams

No comments:

Post a Comment