Monday, April 14, 2008

Count Me Out Monthly Mix #01




Every month I like to put together a collection of songs (a Monthly Mix) that I currently dig and or have caught my attention in one way or another. To download this as "one track", please follow the "Monthly Mix" link above. However, for individual tracks, I recommend searching out previous posts or using the Hype Machine. Thanks and enjoy.


April Mix

01. Bullets In Madison - We Have Become The Inexplicable
02. El Guincho - Antilles
03. Fleet Foxes - Ragged Wood
04. Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick, & Tich - Hold Tight
05. Dry Your Eyes Darling - Assumptions
06. Latino Tanks - Elephant War
07. Beck - Sexx Laws
08. Beach House - Heart Of Chambers
09. Thao Nguyen & the Get Down Stay Down - Bag Of Hammers
10. Damien Jurado - Lose My Head
11. Colour Revolt - Matresses Underwater
12. Cortney Tidwell - Mama From The Mountain


No comments:

Post a Comment