Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bahamas on Morning Becomes Eclectic




Bahamas had a session with KCRW's Morning Becomes Eclectic today. Check it out below, along with the new release, Barchords, out now via Brushfire.




[VIDEO] Bahamas on Morning Becomes Eclectic


Setlist

01. Lost In The Light
02. Caught Me Thinkin
03. Okay I'm Alive
04. I Got You Babe
05. Overjoyed
06. Already Yours
07. Your Sweet Touch
08. Be My Witness
09. Never Found A Girl


[Website] Bahamas
[Facebook] Bahamas

[Count Me Out] Video: Bahamas on Conan
[Count Me Out] Video: Bahamas "Caught Me Thinking"
[Count Me Out] Bahamas Announces Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Bahamas - Barchords
[Count Me Out] Bahamas "Be My Witness"
[Count Me Out] Bahamas "I Got You Babe"
[Count Me Out] Bahamas "Caught Me Thinking"
[Count Me Out] Bahamas Announces Barchords
[Count Me Out] Bahamas on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Bahamas - Pink Strat

No comments:

Post a Comment