Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Album Review: POP ETC - POP ETC




POP ETC - POP ETC


01. New Life
02. Back To Your Heart
03. Halfway To Heaven
04. Keep It For Your Own
05. Live It Up
06. Everything Is Gone
07. R.Y.B.
08. Why'd You Do It Honey
09. I Wanna Be Your Man
10. C-O-M-M-U-N-I-C-A-T-E
11. Yoyo





Standout Tracks: Keep It For Your Own / Everything Is Gone / Halfway To Heaven


POP ETC is out today via Rough Trade.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] POP ETC
[Facebook] POP ETC

[Count Me Out] Video: POP ETC on Yours Truly
[Count Me Out] Video: POP ETC "Live It Up"
[Count Me Out] POP ETC Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] The Morning Benders Become POP ETC

No comments:

Post a Comment