Monday, April 6, 2009

Rhett Miller "I Need To Know Where I Stand"




Rhett Miller will release a new self-titled album, Rhett Miller, on 6/9 via Shout! Factory. This new record also features multi-instrumentalist and producer Jon Brion on guitar and bass, The Apples In Stereo's John Dufilho on drums and Billy Harvey on guitar. Check the album art and tracklist out below, along with a stream of the new tune, "I Need To Know Where I Stand."





Tracklist

01. Nobody Says I Love You Anymore
02. Like Love
03. Caroline
04. I Need to Know Where I Stand
05. Happy Birthday Don't Die
06. Bonfire
07. Haphazardly
08. If It's Not Love
09. Another Girlfriend
10. Refusing Temptation
11. Lashes
12. Sometimes

[STREAM] Rhett Miller - I Need To Know Where I Stand


[Myspace] Rhett Miller
[Website] Rhett Miller

[Count Me Out] Rhett Miller "Terrible Vision"

No comments:

Post a Comment