Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Album Review: Metric - Fantasies




Metric - Fantasies


01. Help I'm Alive
02. Sick Muse
03. Satellite Mind
04. Twilight Galaxy
05. Gold Guns Girls
06. Gimme Sympathy
07. Collect Call
08. Front Row
09. Blindness
10. Stadium Love





Standout Tracks: Sick Muse / Gimme Sympathy / Help I'm Alive


Fantasies is out today via Redeye/Mom + Pop.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Metric
[Website] Metric

[Count Me Out] Metric Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: Metric "Gimme Sympathy"
[Count Me Out] More Info On The Upcoming Metric Release
[Count Me Out] Metric Announce Fantasies
[Count Me Out] Metric "Help I'm Alive"

No comments:

Post a Comment