Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cold War Kids at Schubas (04.16.09)




Man, I've been slacking at attending shows lately, mostly due to being poor, but I sure am glad that I was able to check out the sold out Cold War Kids show at Schubas tonight. They also mentioned that this was the smallest venue they've played at in quite some time, which is a plus in my opinion. I was definitely pumped with the opening song. Not gonna lie, but I was actually hoping they'd open with it too. Sorry no pictures, I've been slacking with that as well. Another Chicago show will be had tomorrow night, April 17, at the Aragon Ballroom with Death Cab For Cutie and Ra Ra Riot. The latest release, Loyalty To Loyalty, is out via Downtown.


Setlist

01. Mexican Dogs
02. Something Is Not Right With Me
03. I've Seen Enough
04. Relief
05. Hang Me Up To Dry
06. Dreams Old Men Dream
07. On The Night My Love Broke Through
08. Robbers
09. Every Man I Fall For
10. Coffee Spoon
11. Against Privacy
12. Every Valley Is Not A Lake
13. Sermons Vs. The Gospel
14. Hospital Beds
--Encore--
15. We Used To Vacation


[Myspace] Cold War Kids
[Website] Cold War Kids

[Count Me Out] Cold War Kids on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] Cold War Kids on NPR's World Cafe
[Count Me Out] Cold War Kids on Fabchannel
[Count Me Out] Cold War Kids on The Interface
[Count Me Out] Free Cold War Kids EP
[Count Me Out] Video: Cold War Kids - 02.08 to 06.08
[Count Me Out] Cold War Kids "Bullies Always Win"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Cold War Kids - Loyalty To Loyalty
[Count Me Out] Video: Cold War Kids "Something Is Not Right With Me"
[Count Me Out] Preview New Cold War Kids Tracks
[Count Me Out] Cold War Kids "Something Is Not Right With Me"
[Count Me Out] New Cold War Kids Album This September

No comments:

Post a Comment