Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Count Me Out Monthly Mix #09




Every month I like to put together a collection of songs (a Monthly Mix) that I currently dig and or have caught my attention in one way or another. To download this as "one track", please follow the "Monthly Mix" link above. However, for individual tracks, I recommend searching out previous posts or using the Hype Machine. Thanks and enjoy.


December Mix

01. Tyler Ramsey - Birdwings
02. Damien Jurado - Like Titanic
03. Little Joy - No One's Better Sake
04. Sean Hayes - Sufidrop
05. Elliott Smith - Somebody That I Used To Know
06. Nina Kinert - The Story Goes
07. Animal Collective - My Girls
08. School Of Seven Bells - Half Asleep
09. Scott Matthews - Eyes Wider Than Before
10. Adele - Cold Shoulder
11. Bob Dylan - I Shall Be Free
12. Ryan Lindsey - Future Unemployment
13. My Morning Jacket - War Begun
14. Do Make Say Think - Auberge Le Mouton Noir
15. Carey Ott - Lucid Dream
16. Nick Drake - Horn
17. The 1900s - Age Of Metals
18. Born Ruffians - Little Garcon



[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Monthly Mix #08
[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Monthly Mix #07
[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Monthly Mix #06
[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Monthly Mix #05
[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Monthly Mix #04
[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Monthly Mix #03
[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Monthly Mix #02
[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Monthly Mix #01

No comments:

Post a Comment