Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy 1 Year Anniversary


Before I forget, today is the 1 Year Anniversary of starting this blog. I must say it has been quite a year. Just went over 1,000 posts, had nearly 100,000 hits, nearly 2,000 emails, a bunch of free mp3's and albums sent to me, and so on and so forth. I really wasn't expecting too much from this blog, especially since the first few months were pretty slow, but man oh man, I can't wait for what the future holds. Definitely would love to start making some money off of this thing (because I'm poor), would love to start putting on shows in Chicago and at festivals, would love to work more in depth with bands and labels (photography/interviews/etc.), and so on. So yeah, we'll see what happens in 2009. Thank you to all who've actually read something on here, it means more than you know. Anyway, be on the lookout in the next few weeks for my Favorite Albums of 2008, Favorite Songs of 2008, and Favorite Live Shows of 2008. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment