Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Count Me Out Monthly Mix #05




Every month I like to put together a collection of songs (a Monthly Mix) that I currently dig and or have caught my attention in one way or another. To download this as "one track", please follow the "Monthly Mix" link above. However, for individual tracks, I recommend searching out previous posts or using the Hype Machine. Thanks and enjoy.


August Mix

01. !!! - Yadnus
02. Brazilian Girls - St. Petersburg
03. Ray LaMontagne - Let It Be Me
04. Haley Bonar - Arms Of Harm
05. High Places - Head Spins (Extended Version)
06. Pedro The Lion - Penetration
07. Ferraby Lionheart - Youngest Frankenstein
08. The Republic Tigers - Buildings & Mountains
09. Nina Kinert - I Shot My Man
10. The Ascetic Junkies - Dracula
11. Cold War Kids - Something Is Not Right With Me
12. J. Rutherford - it's Time, babe



[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Monthly Mix #04
[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Monthly Mix #03
[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Monthly Mix #02
[Count Me Out] Count Me Out Monthly Mix #01

No comments:

Post a Comment