Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dr. Dog at Schubas (08.01.08)




Since I didn't make it out to Lollapalooza, I thankfully was able to score a ticket to the Rogue Wave and Dr. Dog aftershow over at Schubas. Now, I enjoy Rogue Wave very much so and actually stood next to three of the members during Dr. Dog's set, which was amazing. Seriously, these guys just blew me away. I mean I've seen them before, but the new material is solid. I've included the setlist below, but make sure to see them live and pick up a copy of their new release, Fate, out now via Park The Van.


Setlist

01. The Way The Lazy Do
02. Ain't It Strange
03. The Girl
04. The Breeze
05. The Ark
06. The Rabbit, The Bat, And The Reindeer
07. From
08. Army Of Ancients
09. My Old Ways
10. The Old Days
11. The Beach


[Myspace] Dr. Dog
[Website] Dr. Dog

[Count Me Out] Album Review: Dr. Dog - Fate
[Count Me Out] Video: Dr. Dog on Conan
[Count Me Out] Dr. Dog "The Old Days"
[Count Me Out] Dr. Dog Announce Fate
[Count Me Out] Dr. Dog Passed Away

No comments:

Post a Comment