Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Album Review: Dr. Dog - Fate




Dr. Dog - Fate


01. The Breeze
02. Hang On
03. The Old Days
04. Army Of Ancients
05. The Rabbit, The Bat, And The Reindeer
06. The Ark
07. From
08. 100 Years
09. Uncovering The Old
10. The Beach
11. My Friend





Standout Tracks: The Rabbit, The Bat, And The Reindeer / The Old Days / The Ark


Philadelphia based Dr. Dog have provided us with another quality record. Definitely gets better with each listen too. Now don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoy these guys, but I still think the Architecture In Helsinki cover of "Heart It Races" may be one of the best tracks they’ve put out. Fate is out today via Park The Van.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Dr. Dog
[Website] Dr. Dog

[Count Me Out] Video: Dr. Dog on Conan
[Count Me Out] Dr. Dog "The Old Days"
[Count Me Out] Dr. Dog Announce Fate
[Count Me Out] Dr. Dog Passed Away

No comments:

Post a Comment