Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pitchfork Fest 2008 Day 2




Welp, I attended Day 2 of Pitchfork Fest today, which I guess was an overall enjoyable experience. I caught some great acts and unfortunately missed a few. There were the slight annoyances of a festival, that I won't go into detail about, however, some highlights would definitely include meeting J. Tillman and the new Vampire Weekend tune. I was up close for Caribou, Fleet Foxes, Vampire Weekend, and The Hold Steady. Caught Jay Reatard, Dizzee Rascal, !!!, Jarvis Cocker, and Animal Collective as well, mostly via the jumbo-tron, but from what I was hearing, they all sounded great. Definitely looking forward to tomorrow.


Caribou





Fleet Foxes







Vampire Weekend







The Hold Steady







Animal Collective




[Count Me Out] Pitchfork Fest 2008 Schedule
[Count Me Out] Pitchfork Fest 2008 Lineup Finalized
[Count Me Out] Pitchfork Fest 2008 Initial Lineup

No comments:

Post a Comment