Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Album Review: Dawes - Nothing Is Wrong




Dawes - Nothing Is Wrong


01. Time Spent In Los Angeles
02. If I Wanted Someone
03. My Way Back Home
04. Coming Back To A Man
05. So Well
06. How Far We've Come
07. Fire Away
08. Moon In The Water
09. Million Dollar Bill
10. The You Laugh
11. A Little Bit Of Everything





Standout Tracks: If I Wanted Someone / Time Spent In Los Angeles / How Far We've Come


Nothing Is Wrong is out today via ATO.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Dawes
[Facebook] Dawes

[Count Me Out] Dawes "If I Wanted Someone"

No comments:

Post a Comment