Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Album Review: Handsome Furs - Sound Kapital




Handsome Furs - Sound Kapital


01. When I Get Back
02. Damage
03. Bury Me Standing
04. Memories Of The Future
05. Serve The People
06. What About Us
07. Repatriated
08. Cheap Music
09. No Feelings





Standout Tracks: Memories Of The Future / What About Us / Bury Me Standing


Sound Kapital is out today via Sub Pop.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Handsome Furs
[Facebook] Handsome Furs

[Count Me Out] Handsome Furs Announce New Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Handsome Furs "What About Us"
[Count Me Out] Handsome Furs Announce A Few Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: Handsome Furs "I'm Confused"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Handsome Furs - Face Control
[Count Me Out] Handsome Furs "I'm Confused"
[Count Me Out] New Handsome Furs Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] New Handsome Furs Album In February
[Count Me Out] Video: Handsome Furs "Legal Tender" + "Thy Will Be Done"

No comments:

Post a Comment