Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Album Review: Gomez - Whatever's On Your Mind




Gomez - Whatever's On Your Mind


01. Options
02. I Will Take You There
03. Whatever's On Your Mind
04. Just As Lost As You
05. The Place And The People
06. Our Goodbye
07. Song In My Heart
08. Equalize
09. That Wolf
10. X-Rays





Standout Tracks: Options / Just As Lost As You / Equalize


Whatever's On Your Mind is out today via ATO.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Gomez
[Facebook] Gomez

[Count Me Out] Gomez "Options"
[Count Me Out] Gomez Announce 2010 Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Gomez on Morning Becomes Eclectic
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Gomez - A New Tide
[Count Me Out] Gomez "Airstream Driver"

No comments:

Post a Comment