Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Album Review: YACHT - Shangri-La




YACHT - Shangri-La


01. Utopia
02. Dystopia (The Earth Is On Fire)
03. I Walked Alone
04. Love In The Dark
05. One Step
06. Holy Roller
07. Beam Me Up
08. Paradise Engineering
09. Tripped And Fell In Love
10. Shangri-La





Standout Tracks: Utopia / I Walked Alone / Tripped And Fell In Love


Shangri-La is out today via DFA.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] YACHT
[Facebook] YACHT

[Count Me Out] YACHT "Utopia"
[Count Me Out] YACHT "Dystopia (The Earth Is On Fire)"

No comments:

Post a Comment