Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Album Review: Woods - Sun & Shade




Woods - Sun & Shade


01. Pushing Onlys
02. Any Other Day
03. Be All Be Easy
04. Out Of The Eye
05. Hand It Out
06. To Have In The Home
07. Sol y Sombra
08. Wouldn't Waste
09. Who Do I Think I Am?
10. What Faces The Sheet
11. White Out
12. Say Goodbye





Standout Tracks: Pushing Onlys / Who Do I Think I Am? / To Have In The Home


Sun & Shade is out today via Woodsist.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Woods
[Facebook] Woods

[Count Me Out] Woods "Out Of The Eye"
[Count Me Out] Woods "Pushing Onlys"
[Count Me Out] Video: Woods "Death Rattles"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Woods - At Echo Lake
[Count Me Out] Woods "I Was Gone"

No comments:

Post a Comment