Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Album Review: Arctic Monkeys - Suck It And See




Arctic Monkeys - Suck It And See


01. She's Thunderstorms
02. Black Treacle
03. Brick By Brick
04. The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala
05. Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair
06. Library Pictures
07. All My Own Stunts
08. Reckless Serenade
09. Piledriver Waltz
10. Love Is A Laserquest
11. Suck It And See
12. That's Where You're Wrong





Standout Tracks: Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair / The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala / Piledriver Waltz


Suck It And See is out today via Domino.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Arctic Monkeys
[Facebook] Arctic Monkeys

[Count Me Out] Video: Arctic Monkeys on Letterman
[Count Me Out] Arctic Monkeys Announce More Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: Arctic Monkeys "Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair"
[Count Me Out] Arctic Monkeys "Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair"
[Count Me Out] Video: Arctic Monkeys "Brick By Brick"

No comments:

Post a Comment