Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wilco Residency Night 4 Setlist




Tonight's Wilco performance will broadcast live via WXRT. I will be listening and recording the setlist as the show goes on. If you are unaware, Wilco will be performing every song from their catalogue over a 5 night span residency at The Riv. From what I have gathered from listening, this is the setlist.


Setlist

01. Outta Mind (Outtasite)
02. I Must Be High
03. Impossible Germany ***
04. Radio Cure
05. Leave Me (Like You Found Me)
06. Company In My Back
07. Handshake Drugs **
08. War On War
09. Shake It Off
10. Summer Teeth
11. In A Future Age
12. ELT **
13. A Shot In The Arm ***
14. Poor Places
15. Reservations
16. Spiders (Kidsmoke) *
17. On And On And On
--Break--
18. Hotel Arizona *
19. Too Far Apart **
20. (Was I) In Your Dreams (w/ Horns)
21. Misunderstood *
22. Someday Soon
23. California Stars
24. Hate It Here (w/ Horns) ***
25. The Thanks I Get (w/ Horns)
26. Walken (w/ Horns) ***
27. I'm The Man Who Loves You (w/ Horns) ***
28. I'm A Wheel
29. Kingpin *
30. Outtasite (Outta Mind) *
--Encore--
31. The Late Greats **

* = repeats


[Myspace] Wilco
[Website] Wilco

[Count Me Out] Wilco Residency Night 3 Setlist
[Count Me Out] Wilco Residency Night 2 Setlist
[Count Me Out] Wilco Residency Night 1 Setlist
[Count Me Out] Wilco To Play Every Song

No comments:

Post a Comment