Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wilco To Play Every Song




Welp, I guess I was beat to the punch on this one, by other blogs; I should’ve posted this yesterday when I first found out, oh well. Anyway, over a 5 day span (Feb. 15 – 20th) at The Riv, Wilco will attempt to play every song from their catalogue, each performance featuring a one-of-a-kind set list. Since I am poor and probably cannot afford the 5 day pass, I will try for at least 2 of the shows. I have seen Wilco three times (should be five) and have had the pleasure to sit second row, fifth row, and have had backstage passes once, thanks to a former drummer being a student of Glenn Kotche. I’m also hoping for a DVD out of this too since the last attempt at the 3 day Vic stint back in 2005 was a failure. Basically this event will be amazing and if you are a Wilco fan, try to get tickets cause I'm sure they will go fast.

In other news, Wilco have been nominated for another Grammy, this time in Best Rock Album, up against Bruce Springsteen, John Fogerty, Foo Fighters, and Daughtry. So basically up against the Boss.


[Myspace] Wilco
[Website] Wilco

No comments:

Post a Comment