Thursday, December 20, 2007

Andrew Kettering aka [...] Your Eyes Darling "Strange Animals"




I'd like to consider Andrew Kettering a friend, since he grew up a town over from me, but to be honest we only know eachother through myspace. Over the past few years Andrew has recorded/released a ton of material, which has inspired my own musical endeavors a lot this year. Originally, Andrew was recording under the name Fold Your Eyes Darling, but as of late, has taken on some new names like: Deny, Try, Sold, and Provide Your Eyes Darling. I highly suggest that you head over to stage.fm to download 58 songs of Andrew's for free. I personally am a huge fan and enjoy just about every song. For some time now Andrew has been sporadically posting newer material on his myspace and I was lucky enough to be following along. However, if you'd like him to send you the file or a hard copy, he seems to be more than willing to send it your way. Please have a listen.


[MP3] Fold Your Eyes Darling - Strange Animals
[MP3] Try Your Eyes Darling - Strange Animals (Full Band)


[Myspace] Andrew Kettering

No comments:

Post a Comment