Saturday, February 9, 2008

Great Lake Swimmers "I Am Part Of A Large Family"




I was introduced to the Great Lake Swimmers by an art teacher I had in college. He referred to them as a "Canadian Iron & Wine" and since I am a big Iron & Wine fan, I knew I'd love them. I finally got to see Tony Dekker and gang live this past summer at Schubas and they were very delightful, as expected. Do yourself a favor, have a listen, see them live, or buy their latest release, Ongiara, out via Nettwerk. A very soothing/solid band that doesn't get enough credit for what they do.




[VIDEO] Great Lake Swimmers - I Am Part Of A Large Family




[VIDEO] Great Lake Swimmers - Your Rocky Spine




[VIDEO] Great Lake Swimmers - Backstage With The Modern Dancers

[MP3] Great Lake Swimmers - I Am Part Of A Large Family
[MP3] Great Lake Swimmers - Your Rocky Spine
[MP3] Great Lake Swimmers - Backstage With The Modern Dancers


[Myspace] Great Lake Swimmers
[Website] Great Lake Swimmers

No comments:

Post a Comment