Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ferraby Lionheart "Small Planet"




Ferraby Lionheart and his latest album, Catch The Brass Ring, out via Nettwerk, in my opinion, are very underrated and I don't understand why. I think the man and his tunes are great. The album was number five on my "favorite albums of 2007" list. Anyway, I just read over on his website that he is planning a spring tour and has currently been putting music to a movie, a teen drama staring Anton Yelchin. Should be interesting. If you have yet to do so, check this man out and watch an interview, here.




[VIDEO] Ferraby Lionheart – Small Planet

[MP3] Ferraby Lionheart – Small Planet
[MP3] Ferraby Lionheart – Youngest Frankenstein
[MP3] Ferraby Lionheart – Man On The Moon (R.E.M. Cover)


[Myspace] Ferraby Lionheart
[Website] Ferraby Lionheart

No comments:

Post a Comment