Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wilco Residency Night 3 Setlist




Wow, Andrew Bird again. Tonight was great. Not sure if I can say it is my all-time favorite Wilco performance, but it was pretty great and I did hear some of my favorites that I've never heard before, "Should've Been In Love," "I'm Always In Love," "Hesitating Beauty," etc. My only reasons for dislike were when people would stand in front of me, when everyone else was sitting, but not all of the time. Also, I didn't think the sound mix was that good, maybe it was just where I was sitting, but the drums and Andrew were quiet. I was in the balcony, which was good because I didn’t want to stand for 3 hours, however we ended up standing for most of it. So, yeah overall, a pretty great show. If you are unaware, Wilco will be performing every song from their catalogue over a 5 night span residency at The Riv. From what I have gathered at the show and from double checking with Via Chicago, this is the consensus on the setlist.


Setlist

01. Blue Eyed Soul
02. Remember The Mountain Bed (w/ Andrew Bird)
03. Bob Dylan's 49th Beard (w/ Andrew Bird)
04. Hesitating Beauty (w/ Andrew Bird)
05. That's Not The Issue (w/ Andrew Bird & Pat on banjo)
06. Wishful Thinking
07. You Are My Face *
08. Side With The Seeds *
09. A Shot In The Arm **
10. We're Just Friends
11. Kamera
12. Handshake Drugs *
13. How To Fight Loneliness (w/ Andrew Bird)
14. Jesus, Etc (w/ Andrew Bird) **
15. Should've Been In Love
16. Pick Up The Change (w/ Andrew Bird)
17. Theologians
18. Walken (w/ Horns) **
19. I'm The Man Who Loves You (w/ Horns) **
--Break--
20. Via Chicago *
21. Impossible Germany **
22. She's A Jar (w/ Andrew Bird)
23. Say You Miss Me
24. Box Full Of Letters
25. I'm Always In Love
26. Hate It Here (w/ Andrew Bird & Horns) **
27. The Late Greats (w/ Andrew Bird & Horns) *
28. Red Eyed & Blue (w/ Andrew Bird & Horns) *
29. I Got You (At The End Of The Century) (w/ Andrew Bird) *
30. Monday (w/ Horns) *
31. My Darling
--Encore--
32. Can't Stand It (w/ Horns) *
33. Nothing'severgonnastandinmyway(again)

* = repeats


[Myspace] Wilco
[Website] Wilco

[Count Me Out] Wilco Residency Night 2 Setlist
[Count Me Out] Wilco Residency Night 1 Setlist
[Count Me Out] Wilco To Play Every Song

No comments:

Post a Comment