Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cursive on The LaundroMatinee




Cursive had a session with My Old Kentucky's LaundroMatinee posted today. Check it out below, along with the forthcoming release, I Am Gemini, out 2/21 via Saddle Creek. Also, remember that a Chicago show will be had March 25th at Lincoln Hall.




[VIDEO] Cursive - Mama, I'm Swollen




[VIDEO] Cursive - From The Hips




[VIDEO] Cursive - Sink To The Beat


[Website] Cursive
[Facebook] Cursive

[Count Me Out] Cursive "Wowowow"
[Count Me Out] Cursive "The Sun And Moon"
[Count Me Out] Cursive Announce I Am Gemini
[Count Me Out] Cursive "Discovering America"
[Count Me Out] Cursive Announce Spring Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Cursive Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: Cursive "Let Me Up"
[Count Me Out] Cursive on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] Cursive on Dirty Laundry
[Count Me Out] Video: Cursive "I Couldn't Love You"
[Count Me Out] Video: Cursive "From The Hips"
[Count Me Out] Video: Cursive on Letterman
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Cursive - Mama, I'm Swollen
[Count Me Out] Stream Two New Cursive Tunes
[Count Me Out] Cursive Announce Mama, I'm Swollen

No comments:

Post a Comment