Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Album Review: Cursive - I Am Gemini




Cursive - I Am Gemini


01. This House Alive
02. Warmer Warmer
03. The Sun And Moon
04. Drunken Birds
05. Lullaby For No Name
06. Double Dead
07. Gemini
08. Twin Dragon/Hello Skeleton
09. Wowowow
10. This House A Lie
11. The Cat And Mouse
12. A Birthday Bash
13. Eulogy For No Name





Standout Tracks: Warmer Warmer / Double Dead / Wowowow


I Am Gemini is out today via Saddle Creek.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Cursive
[Facebook] Cursive

[Count Me Out] Cursive on The LaundroMatinee
[Count Me Out] Cursive "Wowowow"
[Count Me Out] Cursive "The Sun And Moon"
[Count Me Out] Cursive Announce I Am Gemini
[Count Me Out] Cursive "Discovering America"
[Count Me Out] Cursive Announce Spring Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Cursive Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: Cursive "Let Me Up"
[Count Me Out] Cursive on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] Cursive on Dirty Laundry
[Count Me Out] Video: Cursive "I Couldn't Love You"
[Count Me Out] Video: Cursive "From The Hips"
[Count Me Out] Video: Cursive on Letterman
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Cursive - Mama, I'm Swollen
[Count Me Out] Stream Two New Cursive Tunes
[Count Me Out] Cursive Announce Mama, I'm Swollen

No comments:

Post a Comment