Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Album Review: Tennis - Young & Old




Tennis - Young & Old


01. It All Feels The Same
02. Origins
03. My Better Self
04. Traveling
05. Petition
06. Robin
07. High Road
08. Dreaming
09. Take Me To Heaven
10. Never To Part





Standout Tracks: Origins / It All Feels The Same / Petition


Young & Old is out today via Fat Possum.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Tennis
[Facebook] Tennis

[Count Me Out] Tennis "My Better Self"
[Count Me Out] Tennis Announce New Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: Tennis "Deep In The Woods"
[Count Me Out] Tennis "Origins"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Tennis - Cape Dory

No comments:

Post a Comment