Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Album Review: Islands - A Sleep & A Forgetting




Islands - A Sleep & A Forgetting


01. In A Dream It Seemed Real
02. This Is Not A Song
03. Never Go Solo
04. No Crying
05. Hallways
06. Can't Feel My Face
07. Lonely Love
08. Oh Maria
09. Cold Again
10. Don't I Love You
11. Same Thing





Standout Tracks: This Is Not A Song / Hallways / Same Thing


A Sleep & A Forgetting is out today via Anti-.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Islands
[Facebook] Islands

[Count Me Out] Islands "Hallways"
[Count Me Out] Video: Islands "This Is Not A Song"
[Count Me Out] Islands "This Is Not A Song"
[Count Me Out] Islands Announce A Sleep & A Forgetting
[Count Me Out] Video: Islands "No You Don't"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Islands - Vapours

No comments:

Post a Comment