Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Album Review: Rosie Thomas - With Love




Rosie Thomas - With Love


01. Where Was I
02. Over The Moon
03. In Time
04. Like Wildflowers
05. Two Worlds Collide
06. 2 Birds
07. Is This Love
08. Back To Being Friends
09. A Really Long Year
10. Sometimes Love





Standout Tracks: Where Was I / Is This Love / Back To Being Friends


With Love is out today via Sing-A-Long.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Rosie Thomas
[Facebook] Rosie Thomas

[Count Me Out] Rosie Thomas "Where Was I"
[Count Me Out] Rosie Thomas Announces With Love
[Count Me Out] Video: Rosie Thomas "The One I Love (R.E.M. Cover)"
[Count Me Out] Rosie Thomas Brings In Sam Beam For New Album

No comments:

Post a Comment