Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Album Review: Cults - Cults




Cults - Cults


01. Abducted
02. Go Outside
03. You Know What I Mean
04. Most Wanted
05. Walk At Night
06. Never Heal Myself
07. Oh My God
08. Never Saw The Point
09. Bad Things
10. Bumper
11. Rave On





Standout Tracks: Abducted / Go Outside / You Know What I Mean


Cults is out today via In The Name Of/Columbia.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Cults
[Facebook] Cults

[Count Me Out] Cults on Dirty Laundry
[Count Me Out] Video: Cults "Abducted"
[Count Me Out] Cults Announce Self-Titled Debut
[Count Me Out] Cults "You Know What I Mean"
[Count Me Out] Cults "Go Outside"

No comments:

Post a Comment