Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Morning Jacket Announce Summer Tour Dates




My Morning Jacket have announced some tour dates for this coming August. Check them out below, along with the latest release, Evil Urges, out via ATO.


Tour Dates

08.11.10 at SDSU Outdoor Theatre (San Diego, CA) *
08.12.10 at The Greek Theatre (Los Angeles, CA) *
08.15.10 at Mile High Festival
 (Denver, CO)
08.17.10 at Charter One Pavilion (Chicago, IL)
08.19.10 at Comcast (Boston, MA) ^
08.20.10 at Champlain Valley Lawn (Burlington, VT)
08.21.10 at Comcast (Boston, MA) ^
08.24.10 at Izod Center (Newark, NJ) ^
08.25.10 at Mountain Park (Holyoke, MA)
08.27.10 at Station Square Amphitheater (Pittsburgh, PA)
08.28.10 at CMAC (Rochester, NY)
08.29.10 at Great Plaza (Philadelphia, PA)

* w/ Avi Buffalo
^ w/ Tom Petty


[Myspace] My Morning Jacket
[Website] My Morning Jacket

[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket on America Dad Cartoon
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "El Caporal"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Christmas Special From 2001
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Postpone Chicago Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket "Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. II"
[Count Me Out] Jim James at The Newport Folk Festival
[Count Me Out] Video: My Morning Jacket on Conan
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Black Cab Session
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Q&A on Billboard
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket on SNL
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Tour 2008 + SNL
[Count Me Out] Album Review: My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "Evil Urges"
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket "Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Pt. 2"
[Count Me Out] M. Ward & Jim James from SXSW
[Count Me Out] 8 Live New My Morning Jacket Videos
[Count Me Out] My Morning Jacket Evil Urges

1 comment:

  1. Band of Horses' "Infinite Arms" is out now! So, if you wanna give it a listen before you go out and buy it, listen here: http://stream.bandofhorses.com/

    ReplyDelete