Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Album Review: The Dead Weather - Sea Of Cowards




The Dead Weather - Sea Of Cowards


01. Blue Blood Blues
02. Hustle And Cuss
03. The Difference Between Us
04. I'm Mad
05. Die By The Drop
06. I Can't Hear You
07. Gasoline
08. No Horse
09. Looking At The Invisible Man
10. Jawbreaker
11. Old Mary





Standout Tracks: Die By The Drop / I'm Mad / Hustle And Cuss


Sea Of Cowards is out today via Warner Bros/Third Man.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] The Dead Weather
[Website] The Dead Weather

[Count Me Out] The Dead Weather Announce Summer Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] The Dead Weather Announce Sea Of Cowards
[Count Me Out] The Dead Weather Touring This Spring
[Count Me Out] The Dead Weather To Release A New Record Next Year
[Count Me Out] Video: The Dead Weather "I Cut Like A Buffalo (Alternate Version)"
[Count Me Out] Video: The Dead Weather "I Cut Like A Buffalo"
[Count Me Out] Video: The Dead Weather From The Basement
[Count Me Out] Video: The Dead Weather on Jimmy Fallon
[Count Me Out] Album Review: The Dead Weather - Horehound
[Count Me Out] Video: The Dead Weather "Treat Me Like Your Mother"
[Count Me Out] Video: The Dead Weather on Conan
[Count Me Out] The Dead Weather "Treat Me Like Your Mother"
[Count Me Out] The Dead Weather To Tour This Summer
[Count Me Out] The Dead Weather "Hang You Up From The Heavens"

No comments:

Post a Comment