Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Album Review: The Black Keys - Brothers




The Black Keys - Brothers


01. Everlasting Light
02. Next Girl
03. Tighten Up
04. Howlin' For You
05. She's Long Gone
06. Black Mud
07. The Only One
08. Too Afraid To Love You
09. Ten Cent Pistol
10. Sinister Kid
11. The Go Getter
12. I'm Not The One
13. Unknown Brother
14. Never Gonna Give You Up
15. These Days





Standout Tracks: Tighten Up / Sinister Kid / Howlin' For You


Brothers is out today via Nonesuch.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] The Black Keys
[Website] The Black Keys

[Count Me Out] Video: The Black Keys "Next Girl"
[Count Me Out] The Black Keys "Tighten Up"
[Count Me Out] The Black Keys Announce New Record
[Count Me Out] Video: The Black Keys "I Got Mine" (Live)
[Count Me Out] Video: The Black Keys on Conan
[Count Me Out] The Black Keys "Strange Times"

No comments:

Post a Comment