Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Album Review: Phosphorescent - Here's To Taking It Easy




Phosphorescent - Here's To Taking It Easy


01. It's Hard To Be Humble (When You're From Alabama)
02. Nothing Was Stolen (Love Me Foolishly)
03. We'll Be Here Soon
04. The Mermaid Parade
05. I Don't Care If There's Cursing
06. Tell Me Baby (Have You Had Enough)
07. Hej, Me I'm Light
08. Heaven, Sittin' Down
09. Los Angeles





Standout Tracks: The Mermaid Parade / Los Angeles / I Don't Care If There's Cursing


Here's To Taking It Easy is out today via Dead Oceans.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Phosphorescent

[Count Me Out] Video: Phosphorescent on We Have Signal
[Count Me Out] Phosphorescent "It's Hard To Be Humble (When You're From Alabama)"
[Count Me Out] Phosphorescent Touring This Fall
[Count Me Out] Phosphorescent "Reasons To Quit"
[Count Me Out] New Phosphorescent Tribute To Willie Nelson In February
[Count Me Out] Video: Phosphorescent on They Shoot Music
[Count Me Out] Video: Phosphorescent "A Picture Of Our Torn Up Praise"
[Count Me Out] Video: Phosphorescent "At Death, A Proclamation"

No comments:

Post a Comment