Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Album Review: Portugal. The Man - American Ghetto




Portugal. The Man - American Ghetto


01. The Dead Dog
02. Break
03. 60 Years
04. All My People
05. 1000 Years
06. Fantastic Pace
07. The Pushers Party
08. Do What We Do
09. Just A Fool
10. Some Men
11. When The War Ends





Standout Tracks: The Dead Dog / When The War Ends / 1000 Years


American Ghetto is out today via Equal Vision.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Portugal. The Man
[Website] Portugal. The Man

[Count Me Out] Portugal. The Man "The Dead Dog"

No comments:

Post a Comment