Monday, March 29, 2010

Wye Oak on NPR's Tiny Desk Concert




Wye Oak had a Tiny Desk Concert with NPR posted today. Check it out below, along with the new EP, My Neighbor / My Creator, out 6/8 (4/20 digitally) via Merge. Also, remember that a Chicago show with be had on April 4th, with Shearwater, at Lincoln Hall.




[VIDEO] Wye Oak on NPR's Tiny Desk Concert


Setlist

01. My Neighbor
02. Civilian
03. Regret
04. I Hope You Die


[Myspace] Wye Oak
[Website] Wye Oak

[Count Me Out] Wye Oak "I Hope You Die"
[Count Me Out] Wye Oak on NPR's Session Spotlight
[Count Me Out] Video: Wye Oak "Sight, Flight"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Wye Oak - The Knot
[Count Me Out] Wye Oak "Take It In"
[Count Me Out] Wye Oak on Daytrotter
[Count Me Out] Video: Wye Oak "Please Concrete"

No comments:

Post a Comment