Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Album Review: The Whigs - In The Dark




The Whigs - In The Dark


01. Hundred/Million
02. Black Lotus
03. Kill Me Carolyne
04. Someone's Daughter
05. So Lonely
06. Dying
07. I Don't Even Care About The One I Love
08. Automatic
09. I Am For Real
10. In The Dark
11. Naked





Standout Tracks: Kill Me Carolyne / Hundred/Million / So Lonely


In The Dark is out today via ATO.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] The Whigs
[Website] The Whigs

[Count Me Out] The Whigs "Kill Me Carolyne"
[Count Me Out] The Whigs "Hundred/Million"
[Count Me Out] The Whigs "In The Dark"

No comments:

Post a Comment