Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Album Review: Sean Hayes - Run Wolves Run




Sean Hayes - Run Wolves Run


01. When We Fall In
02. Open Up A Window
03. Garden
04. Powerful Stuff
05. So Down
06. Gunnin
07. Shake Your Body
08. Me & My Girl
09. One Day The River
10. Soul Shaker
11. Stella Seed





Standout Tracks: Powerful Stuff / Garden / Shake Your Body


Run Wolves Run is out today.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Sean Hayes
[Website] Sean Hayes

[Count Me Out] Video: Sean Hayes "When We Fall In"
[Count Me Out] Video: Sean Hayes "Garden"

No comments:

Post a Comment