Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Album Review: Basia Bulat - Heart Of My Own




Basia Bulat - Heart Of My Own


01. Go On
02. Run
03. Sugar And Spice
04. Gold Rush
05. Heart Of My Own
06. Sparrow
07. If Only You
08. I'm Forgetting Everyone
09. The Shore
10. Once More, For The Dollhouse
11. Walk You Down
12. If It Rains





Standout Tracks: Heart Of My Own / The Shore / I'm Forgetting Everyone


Heart Of My Own is out today via Secret City/Rough Trade.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Myspace] Basia Bulat
[Website] Basia Bulat

[Count Me Out] Basia Bulat "Go On"
[Count Me Out] Video: Basia Bulat "Gold Rush" (DUMBO Session)
[Count Me Out] Basia Bulat "Gold Rush"

No comments:

Post a Comment