Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Album Review: Paul Banks - Banks




Paul Banks - Banks


01. The Base
02. Over My Shoulder
03. Arise, Awake
04. Young Again
05. Lisbon
06. I'll Sue You
07. Paid For That
08. Another Chance
09. No Mistakes
10. Summertime Is Coming





Standout Tracks: Summertime Is Coming / Over My Shoulder / Young Again


Banks is out today via Matador.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Paul Banks
[Facebook] Paul Banks

[Count Me Out] Paul Banks Announces Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Paul Banks "The Base"
[Count Me Out] Paul Banks "Summertime Is Coming"
[Count Me Out] Paul Banks Announces Julian Plenti Lives... [EP]
[Count Me Out] Julian Plenti Announces Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: Julian Plenti on Jimmy Fallon
[Count Me Out] Video: Julian Plenti "Games For Days"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Julian Plenti - Julian Plenti Is...Skyscraper
[Count Me Out] Julian Plenti "Games For Days"
[Count Me Out] Julian Plenti "Fun That We Have"

No comments:

Post a Comment