Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Album Review: Lord Huron - Lonesome Dreams




Lord Huron - Lonesome Dreams


01. Ends Of The Earth
02. Time To Run
03. Lonesome Dreams
04. The Ghost On The Shore
05. She Lit A Fire
06. I Will Be Back One Day
07. The Man Who Lives Forever
08. Lullaby
09. Brother (Last Ride)
10. In The Wind





Standout Tracks: Time To Run / She Lit A Fire / Ends Of The Earth


Lonesome Dreams is out today via IAMSOUND.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Webiste] Lord Huron
[Facebook] Lord Huron

[Count Me Out] Video: Lord Huron "Time To Run"
[Count Me Out] Lord Huron "Time To Run"
[Count Me Out] Lord Huron Announce Lonesome Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment