Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Album Review: The Little Willies - For The Good Times




The Little Willies - For The Good Times


01. I Worship You
02. Remember Me
03. Diesel Smoke, Dangerous Curves
04. Lovesick Blues
05. Tommy Rockwood
06. Fist City
07. Permanently Lonely
08. Foul Owl On The Prowl
09. Wide Open Road
10. For The Good Times
11. If You've Got The Money I've Got The Time
12. Jolene





Standout Tracks: For The Good Times / Jolene / Remember Me


For The Good Times is out today via Blue Note/Milking Bull/EMI.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] The Little Willies
[Facebook] The Little Willies

[Count Me Out] Video: The Little Willies "How Many Times Have You Broken My Heart?"

No comments:

Post a Comment