Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Album Review: First Aid Kit - The Lion's Roar




First Aid Kit - The Lion's Roar


01. The Lion's Roar
02. Emmylou
03. In The Hearts Of Men
04. Blue
05. This Old Routine
06. To A Poet
07. I Found A Way
08. Dance To Another Tune
09. New Year's Eve
10. King Of The World





Standout Tracks: The Lion's Roar / Emmylou / I Found A Way


The Lion's Roar is out today via Wichita.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] First Aid Kit
[Facebook] First Aid Kit

[Count Me Out] Video: First Aid Kit "Emmylou"
[Count Me Out] First Aid Kit Announce Some Spring Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] First Aid Kit on Morning Becomes Eclectic
[Count Me Out] Video: First Aid Kit "The Lion's Roar"
[Count Me Out] First Aid Kit "The Lion's Roar"
[Count Me Out] First Aid Kit Announce The Lion's Roar

No comments:

Post a Comment