Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Album Review: Madi Diaz - Plastic Moon




Madi Diaz - Plastic Moon


01. Gimme A Kiss
02. Johnny
03. Love You Now
04. To Be Alone
05. Nothing At All
06. Heavy Heart
07. Let's Go
08. If You Only Knew
09. I Know
10. Time
11. Down We Go





Standout Tracks: Let's Go / Nothing At All / If You Only Knew


Plastic Moon is out today via tinyOGRE.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Madi Diaz
[Facebook] Madi Diaz

[Count Me Out] Madi Diaz Announces Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Madi Diaz Announces Plastic Moon
[Count Me Out] Video: Madi Diaz "Let's Go"
[Count Me Out] Madi Diaz Announces New Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Madi Diaz "Let's Go"
[Count Me Out] Madi Diaz on Daytrotter

No comments:

Post a Comment