Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Album Review: Musikanto - Sky Of Dresses




Musikanto - Sky Of Dresses


01. Blues For Momma
02. Take What You Need
03. Every Which Way
04. The Ballad Of Two Vultures
05. Awful Mind
06. Colors In The Grey
07. Byzantine
08. My Heart Won't Bleed Anymore
09. Sky Of Dresses
10. False Wind
11. The Waiting Room





Standout Tracks: Awful Mind / Every Which Way / Blues For Momma


Sky Of Dresses is out today via Grape Juice.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Musikanto
[Facebook] Musikanto

[Count Me Out] Musikanto "Take What You Need"
[Count Me Out] Video: Musikanto "Every Which Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment